About Our School
- Learning is active - Students are scientists, urban planners, historians and activists, investigating real community problems and collaborating with peers to develop creative, actionable solutions.
- Learning is challenging - Students at all levels are pushed and supported to do more than they think they can. Excellence is expected in the quality of their work and thinking.
- Learning is meaningful - Students apply their skills and knowledge to real-world issues and problems and make positive change in their communities. They see the relevance of their learning and are motivated by understanding that learning has purpose.
- Learning is public - Through formal structures of presentation, exhibition, critique, and data analysis, students and teachers build a shared vision of pathways to achievement.
- Learning is collaborative - School leaders, teachers, students and families share rigorous expectations for quality work, achievement and behavior. Trust, respect, responsibility, and joy in learning permeate the school culture.
We Welcome Your Feedback
Whether you have an unanswered question or would simply like to let us know how we're doing we would love to hear from you. Use the contact us page and let us know.